inq. Zambia has announced its Wi-Fi 6 and Edge products designed to set to new standards in connectivity and usher in a new era of seamless communication and productivity across Africa.
Designed to meet the evolving needs of businesses and government, the inq. Wi-Fi 6 products offer speed, capacity, and efficiency, transforming the way people experience wireless networks. With enhanced performance in crowded environments, improved latency, and support for multiple devices, the technology paves the way for uninterrupted streaming, and efficient remote work collaboration.
Complementing the inq. Wi-Fi 6 offerings, its Edge solutions redefine the concept of edge computing, bringing processing and data storage closer to the source for real-time insights and improved time to decision-making. This empowers businesses across industries to harness the power of data, enhancing operational efficiency and enabling rapid innovation.
We are excited to introduce our Wi-Fi 6 and Edge solutions to the African market. These advanced solutions exemplify our commitment to delivering the best-in-class technology that transforms the way people connect, communicate, and conduct business.Glad Dibetso, Group CEO, inq.
Key features of the inq. Wi-Fi 6 and Edge solutions include:
- Fast connectivity and increased network capacity.
- Enhanced security protocols for a safer online experience.
- Integration with smart devices and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
- Advanced data processing at the edge, enabling real-time insights and analytics.
- Comprehensive installation assistance and ongoing technical guidance to ensure customers can optimally benefit from the solutions.
inq. will be showcasing these solutions at a launch event to take place in Lusaka, Zambia on 30 August 2023. Clients will be able to network with inq. Specialists and see the solutions in action.