According to a statement by the company, the announcement coincides with the company’s re-brand of its retail arm from Hai to Liquid Home.
The service means residents of Kigali can benefit from affordable Affordable 24/7 internet connectivity, unlimited data across all packages with free fibre installation, a choice of download speeds up to 150Mbps, among other benefits.
The company underlines flexible payment options with prices starting from 27,999 RwF a month.
By making it easy for more homes to connect to the fastest and most reliable broadband network, Liquid Telecom has set a new benchmark for affordable internet connectivity aligned to the government’s digital agenda.Alexis Kabeja, chief executive officer, Liquid Telecom in Rwanda
With Liquid Home, people living in selected residential areas across the city of Kigali will benefit from:
- Affordable 24/7 internet connectivity across Liquid Telecom’s award-winning fibre network
- Unlimited data across all packages with free fibre installation
- A choice of download speeds of up to 150 Mbps
- Crystal clear voice calling on Liquid Telecom’s fibre infrastructure seamlessly linking with other networks
- Flexible online payment options with prices starting from just 27,999 Rwf a month
- High quality of service with a dedicated online portal and local customer support team
- For the first time in Rwanda, consumers will have access to flexible and affordable plans
“Rwanda is one of the fastest-growing African countries in ICT with more of our citizens than ever now using the internet. Liquid Telecom is playing a key role in driving internet penetration and bridging the digital divide by offering faster, reliable and affordable broadband internet connectivity to more people as the Government of Rwanda’s continues to push the ICT agenda.” Said Sam Nkusi, Chairman, Liquid Telecom East Africa.